- Categoria: Info PHD Courses
- Ultima modifica: Mercoledì, 01 Febbraio 2017 15:56
- Scritto da Giovanni La Rosa
Coordinator Prof. Tommaso Proietti
Ph. D. in Economics and Finance
The PhD program in Economics and Finance aims at providing advanced specialization in Economics, Finance and Econometrics to students whose goal is a successful career in academia or in institutions that require advanced financial, economic and statistical skills. It offers:
• a distinguished faculty: courses are taught by distinguished Italian and foreign professors of proven teaching and research experience;
• a lively intellectual atmosphere: the program emphasizes breadth and a critical mindset; cooperation and joint research with fellow students and Faculty members are strongly encouraged;
• an international environment: the program enrolls highly qualified students from all over the world;
• worldwide connections: students are encouraged to spend periods of research in leading universities and research institutions worldwide.
Students previously enrolled in the merging programs have a substantial record of publications in top scholarly journals, such as Econometrica, Review of Economics and Statistics, the Journal of Economic Theory, the Journal of Econometrics, the Economic Journal, the European Economic Review, the Journal of the Royal Statistical Society-Series A, Journal of Applied Econometrics, Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, the Journal of Time Series Analysis, the Journal of Forecasting, Health Economics, the International Journal of Finance, and the Journal of Finance and Economics.
More information is available at http://www.economia.uniroma2.it/phd/ef/.
For the next academic year 2 positions are available, which come with a full grant. The amount of the grant is €13,638.47 per year (about €12,378.30 net per year), and is increased by 50% during the periods spent abroad for study and research.
NUMBER 2 SCHOLARSHIP AVAILABLE