- Categoria: Info PHD Courses
- Ultima modifica: Mercoledì, 01 Febbraio 2017 14:44
- Scritto da Giovanni La Rosa
Coordinator Prof. Pasquale Mazzotta
or mail the program coordinator:
Ph.D. in Astronomy, Astrophysics and Space Science
This PhD is a joint research program between the University of Rome “Tor Vergata” and Sapienza-University of Rome with the collaboration of the National Institute of Astrophysics (INAF). At the end of the program PhD students will obtain a joint degree of the two Universities.
The aim of the Astronomy, Astrophysics and Space Science Ph.D. Program is the formation of a young researcher at a highly competitive international level.
The PhD program covers most of the topics of modern Astrophysics and Space Science of:
• Galactic and Extragalactic Astrophysics,
• Gravitation and Cosmology,
• Solar and Stellar Physics,
• Space Sciences,
in both their theoretical and observational aspects.
The selection process as well as the didactic and the scientific activity will be in English.