- Categoria: English Announcement
- Ultima modifica: Mercoledì, 01 Febbraio 2017 13:48
- Scritto da Giovanni La Rosa
Application Deadline: May 30th 2016
To submit an application, please follow the below instructions:
- Step 1 - Go to the following website:
Step 3 - Select: "Enrollment to the Admission Test for the Doctorate Program"
- Step 2 - Select "Star Applications Procedures"
- Step 3 - Select "Faculty"
- Step 4 - Select "PhD Program"
- Step 5 - Select your desired Program
- Step 6 - In second page of application form put the word “Click” with mouse and then open a page where you should select in the drop down menu the word “EE”, then the same page open a new drop down menu where select nation of birth
- Step 7 - Fill-out the application
- Step 8 - Upload three files in "zip" or "rar" format (maximum size of 30 MB) containing:
- A Curriculum Vitae with details of achieved degree(s), relevant examination results and/or results of degree requirements with assessment and/or grade (i.e., transcript details), and the date of degree achievement.
- Motivational Letter and Research Proposal (maximum size of 1 page on A4 paper)
- A List of Publications
- Step 9 - Print the application
- Step 10 - Contact two university professors in Italy or abroad and ask them to provide a recommendation letter. The recommendation form and information about the letter can be found here: Letter of Recommendation Form. Letter will send to coordinator via email from university professors
Please save your application after entering the information about your first degree. Once you select "save" you will get a CTRL code. Please write down your CTRL code. This code is very important and will allow you to recall your application online should it be needed.
You have 30 minutes to fill-out the application. All data will be lost if your session expires and is unsaved. It is important that you save your information as you go along.
Only the electronic file and application will be evaluated. No paper applications or additional documentation will be accepted unless otherwise indicated in the provisions outlined by the individual PhD programs.